Thursday, January 1, 2009

Grateful

I am extremely grateful to be part of 2009. I don't have much to say today because there several people wishing to be part of 2009 that did not live to see it.

I found something funny minutes before we enter the new year, instead of receiving lots of calls instead I got lots of text messages and I found myself doing the same thing. I am a people person and the idea of text messaging make me a little sad. I love to hear people voice.

I am going to do my best to be more outgoing, nice, peaceful, caring, loving and happy. I'm hoping for a better economy so people out of work can gain their career back. I hope to make Obama's motto that "Yes we can" my motto (Yes, I can) for 2009 and beyond.

Thinks positive during those difficult times and you will find your way out. Life will always have it bumps and sometime major bumps but there is always a light at the end of tunnel. Visualize the light and when it comes close, walk right through it to the other side.

Have a wonderful and bless 2009. May God keep us all safe throughout the year and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say you peace